Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swim Lessons

Yes. 4 months. Swim Lessons. Crazy mom.

So here's the story. On Saturday morning I decided to go to the gym. (First time this year.) As a side note, I might add that I loathe January at the gym. Can all you people that make New Year's Resolutions to get in better shape just hurry up and give up already? Usually it takes until spring break time for the gym to clear back out to us normal gym rats. Anyhow, I digress.

I'm at the gym, and I see this 'Open House for Kids Day' going on. So, since I am now a proud owner of a four-month-old, I inquire. And guess what?!? They have a Water Tot class!! And like all sales people would say, 'No age is too young'! So, Sean and I sign up Bryce!
We get to the class, and guess who gets a PRIVATE LESSON!?!? Ha!!! We do! No one else came to the free class!

We had a great time. And Bryce liked it too. We're sold. We're going to sign him up for classes on Saturday mornings. Fun!!

Bryce got a new swimsuit for Christmas from our awesome neighbors-- it's a little big for now, but he'll grow into it! Ladies man...

Mom, this isn't a bath!

Here we go!

Kick kick kick...

Tummy time is better in the water!

Hold your breath!

Swim swim swim...
Let's play kick the ball!

Very intense focus on that ball by mom and Bryce.

The best day in the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope the water wasn't too chilly!

    ReplyDelete