Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Christmas Time! Already!!!

As we are starting to get ready for the holidays this year, I have noticed that I haven't done a very good job of taking pictures OR posting to my blog (or FB for that matter).  I mean, the media says that we have an extra weekend this year, but I seriously cannot believe we are already one week away from Christmas.  Time passes so quickly!!!

At school today, it was wear your Holiday attire, and just like every other day in December the kids were wearing something that had to do with Christmas.  I swear, I have more Christmas garb this year than ever, for both Bryce and Ryan!!!  I normally would just choose one, max two, pics in the same pose, but this morning (these were taken before 7am), I couldn't help but laugh at all the different faces that each picture capture.

  
                  Little sister watching big brother intently.     Big brother practicing his side smile.


   
                 I hate this!!!                                           As soon as big brother leaves, Ryan topples over!

No comments:

Post a Comment