Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas in TX

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, so forgive my tardiness.  We were in Houston for Christmas this year since my family lives down there-- thank goodness for warmer weather!!!  

Bryce was so excited to get his Thomas the Train.  This is exactly what he asked for while sitting on Santa's lap.  Next time, Santa's elves will be shopping on Craig's List for these types of toys.  What you see below cost his elves $140 from Toys R Us.  I mean, seriously?!?!?!



And of course, Ryan was just a cutie hanging out with gramps!!
(Note, hearing aids are in!!!!)







Bryce also loved his new Power Wheels.  How could you not? 


It was a wonderful holiday, and hopefully, I'll do a better job next year about getting xmas cards out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment