Sunday, March 10, 2013

Five Days and Counting...

Five days...Just sayin'...

We are soooo ready for Ryan's surgery we can't hardly wait.  Although, I will say that this week will prove to be pretty interesting.  Bryce was sick early Friday morning-- take off his sheets sick.  And, then it was take off mom & dad's sheets sick.  That was a fun 4am morning.  Clearly, we didn't go back to sleep and somehow I managed to be at work by 7:30am, all 'bright and bushy-tailed'.  Sean was a trooper and hung out with Bryce all day on Friday.  Bryce watched 'The Incredibles'.  Three times.
Sigh.

With that event, Saturday morning was cleaning day.  Extra thorough cleaning day.  All the toys were washed and everything was Clorox-ed down.  Ryan hasn't managed to get sick at all, however, we are still working on getting rid of her cough.  Hopefully that will happen this week since G-ma Krenz is coming to town and Ryan will not be entering the Petri-filled daycare.

And surprise, tonight, Bryce threw up again.  In the kitchen this time.  Poor guy.  I feel so bad for him, and yet as soon as he does that I grab Ryan and run out of the room.  She cannot get sick this week.  No way.  If she has any type of cold or virus they told me that the surgery will be postponed.  Not gonna happen if I can help it.  I was on the verge of getting a hotel room this week, but then I thought, that would have more germs than our home.

So anyway, everyone please say a little prayer.  Get us to and through Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment