Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Days

So, today is a snow day.  Sigh.  Oh the joy of being at home with the kids.  The two pics below depict what they think of the situation as well.  


Anyway, we had an adventure yesterday. Ryan had a 104.4 temperature!!!!  Yikes!  We made a trip to the pediatrician followed by a few phone calls to and from our ENT / Audiology department at the hospital.  Very long story short, they put her on Augmentin and got her all signed up for ear tube surgery next week.  Lucky her.

I will say, that if any (still) reads these posts, and lives around this area, send your kids to A.I. Dupont.  Especially if they need audiology or ENT care.  Those physicians are absolutely top notch.  I spoke with my two favorite Audiologists yesterday and also one of the doctor's Physicians Assistant.  They are all familiar with Ryan and wanted to ensure we were doing the best thing possible for her.

Anyhow, today was going to be a Ryan and mommy day, since Sean is out of town, but because of this crazy snow weather I'm playing the role of single mama today.  I seriously have all the respect in the world for all the stay at home moms.  I really do not know how you do this, and have the patience to do this everyday.
Also, we hope you all are having a great Christmas season… is Ryan in her Christmas sweater.  She moves so fast, I couldn't get a clear pic of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment