Saturday, November 6, 2010

Having Fun in the Jungle


Bryce loves his play jungle gym. I had to do a little video taping with my little non-hightech camera. He's now starting to smile without Sean and I prompting him. It's still slow and small, but we are patiently waiting for that HUGE smile to happen.
This week went well (for me). After the first week back at work, I must admit, I am super duper tired. I thought I would for sure be off to the gym today, since it's been nearly a week since I've done any sort of movement, but alas, I'm so exhausted.

On a fun note, Sean and I celebrated our FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY yesterday!!! I still cannot believe that we were married on a warm, sunny 88 degree day in Houston five years ago. I talked to my mom yesterday and she said that it was a lot colder there this past week-- she said the high was only in the 60's and it hadn't really been sunny at all. So, we really lucked out! Anyhow, Sean sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers at work, it was so awesome and sweet of him. (I was totally surprised!) Then last night we went out to eat at a place called Legal Seafood-- not too bad :) We took Bryce with us. We had to give him a bottle at the restaurant, but overall he was very well behaved. I think we need to do this more often. And plus, I had an excellent glass of wine, it was total bliss.

I think Sean and I are actually going to officially celebrate in a couple of weeks. We might hop the train to Atlantic City or New York City for just a night. That is, if we can find an excellent sitter for a night (Thanks Grammy Gibbons!) That will be fun too, but weird without Bryce.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how they kick their little feet and move their hands so much?! It's so sweet. He is getting so big, Katie. Just captures your heart.
    Happy Five Years to you and Sean. May each year bring more and more happiness!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete