Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ah yes...the next new thing

And, this morning started out with a bang. No less than three outfit changes BEFORE we even got to daycare. Sigh...exhaustion.
Somehow Sean manages to be out of town on mornings like these. :)

Anyhow, my pity party is over and I am happy to report that Sean and I have learned something new about our sweet baby. Drum roll... We know the exact moment when he is making 'poopies' as Sean would like to call it. Although gross, it's pretty comical. Some serious grunting, followed by straightening/hyperextending the legs, and it's over. Today, even his little face turned red. I laugh.

Also, here is a link to my photographers blog. She is great, and took the 6-month photos last week. Bryce is on her blog, and I'll post the link to look at the pics when I have them. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak!

http://picklepussphoto.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Funny Movements & Moments huh? hee hee hee I remember those days - well actually Liam is about 90% Potty Trained, but has the occasional accident (He is Mr. Freeze & will just announce -okay scream that he went Potty or Poop-e over and over again until Super Mommy saves the day! Fun Fun Fun times for sure! Oh, & what an adorable pic on that photographer's site of Little Mr. Bryce standing so tall... can't wait to see all of them! Love to you all - Sarah & the boys

    ReplyDelete