Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Cowboy & The Diva

Halloween was a success!  Bryce learned the simple lesson of 'cause and effect'.  In other words, 'Trick-or-Treat' means hold out your pumpkin and get a piece of candy.  He loved it.

Both Bryce and Ryan also made a trip up to work with me.  For the most part, I have not really brought my kids to work-- except when they were both infants, both times when I was on maternity leave.  I brought them around my floor around 4:30pm, when most parents had already left for the day to get home to their kids, but those who got to see them got some good entertainment.  Bryce was in his little cowboy costume, and I just put Ryan in a little outfit she had gotten as a gift.  

Here are some pics:
Oh yah, there's candy in there.
            
        Where's the candy?
Is there candy in there?

Family pic.  This is the best we got.

                              
                                           Trick-or-treating with daddy
Hanging out with mommy!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment