Sunday, May 26, 2013

Video: Cochlear Implants Initial Stimulation

So, because I'm posting this from my work computer, I could only send one video to be uploaded here.  I'm actually unsure of how this one got through on our email, but it's the best one we have.  (Our work restrains all videos-- or I guess, most videos...)

To say the least, we are super excited.  She is having so much fun with everyone these days.  (As per usual, but now it's amplified, no pun intended.)  As soon as I get to my personal computer I'll post more videos.  Sean took a lot.

She does pretty well most of the time, but I do think that some of the time she really doesn't like having it on...but she'll eventually get to the point where she'll want to wear her Advanced Bionic Neptunes all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment