Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to Work

Back to work.  Sigh.  Actually, I can't really complain.  I love my job; it's more of the getting up with an alarm, and going to bed at an exact time to ensure enough sleep, that I do not like.  And then trying to avoid any arguments about going to the potty in the morning, brushing our teeth, not wearing batman (again); or, for Ryan trying to avoid her hating her diaper change or trying to keep her still long enough not to squirm out of me trying to put on her shoes.  All that.  I do not like.  Oh, and I also loathe getting all their food ready the night before.  Seriously, what a chore.

But, the kids love 'school'.  They have a lot of friends and they always come home with something new they have learned for the day (well, at least Bryce does).  He's currently learning downward dog in yoga…hmmm, is that really 'learning'?  

Anyhow, thought I would include the pick of Ryan's new ride, her Minnie Mouse car!  A gift she was super excited that Santa brought.  Now Bryce and Ryan both have their own cars…you would think that would avoid any arguments over the cars…nope, unfortunately not.




Just being cute eating some dessert before bed…and, wearing batman. sigh.



Bryce on skiis.  I have more pics I'll post, but this is the first one.  It really was hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment