Friday, January 17, 2014

January Fun

Well, I was on the verge of going to sleep (yes, at 8pm on a Friday), but I thought I would take a minute and do a little posting here.

Let's see, this week, milestones for Ryan were few, but as always she continues to make progress.  I actually read on her report today that she 'pizza'…hmm…I think we have pizza at least twice a week at home, and the kids have it once a week at school…it's about time she said 'pizza'.  In general, Sean and I were just noticing the dynamics of the kids this week, and how Bryce who is the crazy three year old, cannot stop talking.  I mean he talks so much, that Ryan doesn't need to talk.  He tells me what Ryan is doing, why Ryan is laughing/crying, and what Ryan wants (well, more like what Bryce wants but that's another blog.)

Just thought I would post some highlights of another new outfit and a pic of me with her.




Just dressed for cuteness.  Note, the leg warmers. 

And to top it off…Bryce in his new cape.  and underwear.  He's THE HULK!

All in all, we are having fun and enjoying the chaotic-ness which is our lives (and probably yours too…)

No comments:

Post a Comment