Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bryce's First Bath

Upon Bryce's belly button graduation, we thought it appropriate to give him a proper bath the next morning. Sean and I and my mom were all anticipatory of a big wailing/crying/screaming fit-- as this is what they told us to be prepared for in the hospital. My mom, however, told me that all of us always loved our baths because of the warm water.
Well, it turns out that Bryce loves his baths too!!! It took him a minute to get used to the water, but all went well. I will say it went A LOT better than those previous sponge baths where I think I got more wet than Bryce!!!

This is Bryce staring at the faucet of water as the bath tub was filling.

He has taken a liking to his hands! They must be pretty yummy!

The other classic Bryce pose-- waving his hands in the air!!!

Love the belly sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment