Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Letter from Bryce

Dear Mommy Friends,

I am having soo much fun being 15 weeks old. I love my mommy and daddy so much. My daddy is so silly-- he makes so many funny faces at me that I can't help but smile all the time when he's talking to me. Daddy also likes to play Bob Dylan music for me. I don't mind, but mommy doesn't like Mr. Dylan, so I don't know how long that will last. I will say that I also enjoy it when daddy sings ABC's to me. I sing right back with him-- I love the alphabet song, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Mommy and daddy just think that I coo-- but I'm really singing right along.
I love my mommy too. She's so comforting. Whenever I'm upset, I just know that she is going to pick me right up and hug me. She's so good, she knows when I'm tired, when I'm hungry, or when I'm just plain fussy. I try to be good for her. I try to sleep through the night so she doesn't have to get up to comfort me. I think I'm doing a pretty good job at this because I can't remember the last time I was even up in the middle of the night. After I have dinner at 7pm and mommy reads to me, I usually get tucked in to my crib around 8pm.
Mommy always has to wake me up at 7am. I have to stay on her schedule, because she's got to get to work on time. She always sings loud to me to wake me up at 7am-- I'm not a huge morning person, so this kind of annoys me. I just want to keep on sleeping. But once I'm up, I get dressed for the day, eat my breakfast of champions (or so my mommy says because it's 7oz I eat) and off we go to school. She also always seems a bit stressed about my eating because I sure do eat a lot-- but she says she's still able to pump more than I eat per day-- I'm not sure what that means, but I think it means I have plenty of food.
I love school. I love my teachers. They are so helpful and so great. I'm pretty well behaved there too and I have made a lot of friends. Ms. Lisa and Ms. Linda are who I spend most of my day with along with four other infants all around my age. We have a lot of fun and they send me home with a daily report card to let mommy and daddy know what I did that day.

Well mommy friends, I hope I can steal mommy's computer and write more often. Love you all.

Bryce (or as mommy and daddy often call me-- Brycie)

Here are some recent picks mommy took of me in my new Uggs. They say I have big cheeks too.


1 comment: