Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Showers

Sean's Beer Belly vs. Kate's 34 Week Belly

Rudy & the Stuffed Animals...

Bills Vs. Cowboys

Over the last month I've been so fortunate to have had a couple of showers. First was Dallas on June 27th, where Amy, my former roommate, SMU sorority sister (Yay DDD!), and bestest friend hosted a shower with all my DFW friends!! I was so glad I was able to see all my close friends as I haven't seen most of them since I moved away about 18 months ago. It was so sweet and kind for everyone to come and visit and help stock the baby's growing nursery. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so sorry for the lack of pics.

The second was just this past weekend, July 24th. Sean's sister, Sarah, came all the way from Dallas to host a shower with all of Sean's family and close neighbors! We had a house full mainly of McLaughlin's and Reedy's for the day! Sean and I have been so blessed to have such wonderful and loving neighbors, as many of them were able to come over for a few hours. Sean's grandma, mom and her sisters came down from Bethleham, Poconos, and Scranton, while Sean's stepmom, sisters, and dad's sister and cousin came from Buffalo and Washington D.C. It was so nice to have everyone travel so far just to come and visit and help continue to grow the nursery. It was so much fun. The shower started at 2pm and we had a table full of food (sandwiches cut into baby footprints included)-- not to mention all the desserts! Sarah was little "Miss Creativity" for just about everything-- we all told her she needs to start a business :)

A Few Pics From this Weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment