Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Few More Highlights from Second Trimester

I wanted to provide a few highlights during my second trimester. First, this year I turned 30, and Sean somehow managed to successfully (almost) pull off a surprise party for me. It was so thoughtful and so much fun. Our friends and family were able to come out and celebrate my 30th birthday at a restaurant in center city, Philly. We also had a great weekend just hanging out in the city all weekend and staying at the Rittenhouse Hotel, complete with some pampering at the spa. It was definitely a memorable birthday. Kudos to Sean :)

Next, my brother Dan graduated from Dental School this year! After many long years in San Antonio, my brother is now moving back to Houston to join a practice (and start paying off loans). We are all so proud of him-- and hoping for free dental services. Robbie also had a great year, as he and his wife, Sam, bought their first house in Katy, TX. Sean and I are excited for them, as we know our little 'Cobra' will be spending some time with Rob and Sam, as they are going to be the Godparents.

Finally, in the last couple weeks of my second trimester, I traveled to Chicago for my friend, Kristen's, bachelorette party! It was so great to see such great friends one more time before 'Cobra' makes his big debut. We had a FANTASTIC and memorable time in Chi-town. These SMU girls have been such a huge part of my life and I am so thankful that we are all still so close. This trip was also significant for me because I bought 'Cobra's' very first baby outfit. Something he'll be able to wear home from the hospital. So precious! I can't wait to see him in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment