Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Holy Movement

At my appointment this week, Sean and I met with the Nurse Practioner, Tara. We have been seeing a lot of her, because she seems to always be the one that fits our schedule the best. And added bonus-- super nice, knowledgeable, and fun. I made my way over to the scale-- and was amazed that I've managed to gain 5.5 pounds this month...just fantastic (sarcasm). Whatever--I'm over the whole weight gain thing.
Anyhow, she asked me about how I was feeling, and I told her that this kid is kicking the crap out of me! So much in my rib I can't hardly stand it any more. Her next comment, after telling me to get on my hands and knees to move him around, was to just poke/push him back and out of my ribs. So tonight, I'm sitting here in bed trying this to no avail-- he just friggin pushes right back. Sean thinks this is just so funny because whenever he pushes on my bellie, little Cobra pushes him right back. This wasn't just once, but several times over. Seriously, a little crazy here people. I'm thinking that this kid's personality may be more like me-- just a tad stubborn. But I guess we have less than six weeks to find out! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment