Monday, August 16, 2010

Car Seat!!!

The new car seat!!! Love the teal!!


Our current baby-- Rudy. He's going to need some adjusting to this kid thing.

Today we received a car seat (we are doing a happy dance) Yay! My Sales Training colleagues at Cephalon were so thoughtful and sent us our car seat from our registry. I think they realized that little Cobra didn't have a safe ride home yet from the hospital. (This at least saves us a Brittany Spears incident of driving with the kid in our front seat with no car seat...)

We were really excited to see it on our doorstep when we got home today. Notice the pics of Sean? He's still learning how to hold it correctly. Then he decided to put Rudy in it-- and I think he was scared more than anything else!

In all seriousness, it's definitely setting in that we will soon have a new member of our little family. We are going to have so much fun with him.

And for those of you who haven't seen me in awhile, the weight is starting to pile on in the belly! I think the people at the gym think I'm crazy for showing up!

No shame in this photo!



And the real 37.5 week prego girl. My 37 week check up is tomorrow. I'm anticipating another significant needle move on that scale.

Mom and baby carrier. Just missing the baby.

2 comments:

  1. Could you be any cuter? I love you sweet Katie and that precious baby in your belly. I know you are so excited to meet your boy. What a blessing!

    Oh, and the nursery looks amazing! I LOVE pottery barn, if I do say so myself, and I know it will be the perfect place for {insert name here} to grow up. That book shelf is one of my favorite pieces from there and I love that you already have it filled with books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car seat looks awesome, Kate! Do you still have it in your car? Or did you replace it with something bigger since Bryce is a big baby boy now? Ooh, he's growing up so fast! Btw, teal is a great choice of color for a boy's car seat. And I hope you had it checked if it was installed correctly. It's better to be sure than sorry!

    ReplyDelete