Friday, October 1, 2010

The Past Four Weeks

The past four weeks have come and gone so quickly-- I can't believe that a month has already passed since Bryce's birth. I feel as though we just got home from the hospital. The time just flies (when you're having fun, or rather, sleep deprived). Four weeks from today I return to work, and even though I'm sick of 'The Today Show, Hoda and Kathy Lee' and am craving some intellectual stimulation, I know that these next four weeks will pass just as quickly as the first.

Some of my favorite times over the last month hasn't just been when Bryce is awake, but it's been at 4am when he's nursing. He's so peaceful and just such an angel, it makes getting up every three hours worth it. I will also say that I CANNOT WAIT for him to make it consistently to five hours between feeding times. He's also really starting to focus on our faces and use his eyes to track the toys on his mobile. We can't wait for him to start smiling at us and mimicking our facial expressions. Finally, it would be nice for him to finally fit into his 0-3 month clothing--I have put an outfit on every other day that is not a 'Newborn' outfit, and it still just swamps him! Oh well, he'll grow soon enough.

Here are some recent photos of our Bryce:

In a bucket! We wanted to compare him to a kid-size football!!!!
Love this face! (Catching flies again!)

Not so excited about the football on him!!!

Peaceful rest in a bucket!


Our little monkey is moving his arms and legs like crazy!!! He's a squirmy baby!!!



Bryce has learned to suck his thumb!!! This is actually a great pic because usually he'll have his thumb in his mouth with the rest of his hand spread across the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment